- a lot more fabric art! Quilts, altered fabric art, a lot of embellishing on clothes. This of course was brought on by the creating of the new book. However, I am looking forward to learning a lot more about fabric art the coming year
- my mosaic style has evolved a lot this year. I was so burnt out on them that I didn't do a lot, but the ones that I did do I am very happy with. I hope to do some large items again in 2010
- a lot of my creative time was spent on items for our home. I hope to double that this year
- I sure made a lot of posies!:)
- Although I sold over 100 items this year in my etsy shop, I still haven't found a "selling niche". I would surely love to, although I am starting to question whether or not I am meant to be doing that.
- Even though my style may seem very colorful and eclectic still, I have noticed a large simplification in my style
- I am still an amateaur photographer...:( I am DETERMINED to change that this year.
I had so much fun this year creatively. I question myself constantly...but it always comes down to the fact that I am an artist at heart. I create with passion and love. It is inherently who I am. I know that God has given me this gift. I am not quite sure what He wants me to do with it, so I am just continuing to create until He tells me. I am so excited to see where 2010 will bring me and I am excited to keep blogging about my journey. Thank you again for sticking with me and I will see you in the New Year!!! Happy 2010 Friends!:)