PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Prayers

I had a great day today, and I will share pictures and stories with you on Monday.

But first, tonite, a prayer request.
I don't know how I was led to this blog, but this woman lost her baby this week at 38 weeks.
My heart is broken for her. I know there are a lot of people out there right now in very difficult times, and my heart is broken for you all too.
I am so grateful for the health of my children, and I give thanks.
If you feel led to , please visit this woman's blog and say a prayer for her. Prayer helps...

Ok, have a wonderful weekend, and I'll see you on Monday with some fun photos!:)

UPDATED:
This family needs prayer too. Their sweet little baby went to be with Jesus today...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for putting out this prayer request. I had visited this blog before, and when I heard that she lost her baby, I cried for her. It's so sad.
Thank you for stopping by my blog, and leaving such a nice comment, you feel free to "steal" any of my project ideas!! that's what they're there for. :)