PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summer Activities (Let's Have a Linky-Party)

After Sara posed the question what everyone was doing this summer, I have been trying to schedule different activities (preferably free ones) that I can do with my kids this summer. It is a little difficult with four of them ranging in age from 10 months to 9 years. I'm needing some inspiration for something a little different!

Let's do a linky party on Friday. Show or tell us what plans you've made for your kids. Are you putting them on a schedule? Are you the type who likes to wing it in the summer? Do you have any special art projects, inexpensive day trips, or special outings planned? Tell us all about it, or it's gonna be a looooooooooooong 3 months for me!:)
Okay, Friday...that gives you 3 days. Come on, inspire me!

3 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

This is such a great idea, Chrissie! I will start thinking... Lori

Heidi said...

I really like this idea! My 3 boys will be out in 3 days! I need to find things for them to do that won't break the bank. My 7 year old has to have his tonsils out but so far that is the only thing we have planned:( The pool is a big hang out for them during the summer. We have friends with a backyard pool that we like to go to. My mom has also bought them pool passes at the local swimming pool/ waterpark. I'm thinking of planning a trip to St. Louis because they have a lot of things with free admission. I'll keep thinking on this. If all of us moms come up with an idea we could keep our little darlins' busy all summer!

Jen Howick said...

Got your super cute Bloom thing I ordered from you the other day. LOVE it! I have it proudly displayed! My kids are doing swim lessons for 2 weeks right now, then they will do private lessons later on in the summer, we're going camping, getting a trampoline, we have a swingset and a sandbox (so that is their backyard entertainment), we'll have friends playdates, they love to go to the library once a week and check things out there. We also will hit our local amusement park at least once. We will also go to the waterparks too. I guess that's all I can think of for now! But I am looking forward to some other ideas from your other readers!