PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 21, 2009

Big Sale-Day 2

Happy Monday y'all! I'm having another sale day. Please remember that all sale prices include shipping.
Leave me a comment if you would like me to reserve any items for you.

#1. Fabric Wall Hanging-10 commandments
This art quilt measures 8 x 18" and depicts the 10 commandments. The rainbow colored fabrics are sewn onto burlap, and then backed with black and white polka dot fabric. Hangs on a natural wood branch.
$15
SOLD, THANKS!
#2. Coloring book (I have three left)
It can be used for coloring, painting, and as templates. You can use the images to embroider, mosaic, or even quilt. I would love to see what you create with the images.The book has a front and back cover and 5 different coloring pages. It measures 5 1/2 x 9 inches and is printed on 28 lb. paper.
$5
#3 Quilted Bird
This fabric bird is crazy quilted using different fabrics and mixed-media items. She measures approximately 8" x 8", and is backed with blue and white polka fabric and a small burlap hook to hang.She has these words on her body:Hearts heal.Wings mend.Life moves on.

#4. God is Great(white frame)
One of our favorite meal time blessings, this would be perfect in a kitchen or dining area.The 4 x 4" print comes in a white wooden frame.The original is a mixed-media painting that has been digitally enhanced. Printed onto Kodak Professional Portrait Endura paper.
$8
SOLD, THANKS!

#5. God is Great (black frame)
One of our favorite meal time blessings, this would be perfect in a kitchen or dining area.The 4 x 4" print comes in a black wooden frame.The original is a mixed-media painting that has been digitally enhanced. Printed onto Kodak Professional Portrait Endura paper.
SOLD, THANKS!

I'll have one more day of sales tomorrow.
Go here to see the items left from Day 1.
xo
Chrissie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissie,
Can I have #4.
Thanks,
Donna

Unknown said...

Sure Donna!:)
I'll reserve it on my Etsy site for you!

Helen Joy said...

I would love to purchase the 10 commandments! Thanks so much!
helenjgeorge@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi Helen Joy
I've reserved it on my etsy site for you with the sale price.
Thanks!

sara said...

I LOVE that 10 commandments!!!! Sorry I missed it :)

Teresa said...

I'd love #5, please! Thanks, Teresa

Unknown said...

Hi Teresa
I have it reserved just for you.
Thanks!:)