PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Red and Turquoise

Just in case you've missed me say how much I love red and turquoise together, here are some random shots around my house.
When I saw this blog post over my new friend Terri's site, I knew I had to join in over here.
These are my fabrics so far. I still need two more fabrics. I'm gonna finish up Let's Make a Quilt first, so don't worry about that.
I just had to share the yumminess with you.
I can't wait!

By the way, can anyone tell me the difference between aqua and turquoise?:)
xo,
Chrissie

10 comments:

Karin Schueller said...

Okay this is SO FUNNY... because I actually had a little conversation with a woman in a thread store about this, lol. I think of Aqua and Turquoise as very similar colors... but if you go and look at thread names, Turquoise is really DARK. Like, not at all what you are thinking of, lol. :)

Kelli said...

Those go very well together. Nice pictures.

the undomesticated wife said...

Ooo, my favorite color combination!!

I love those fabrics!

There's a store on the square that has a pair of cowboy boots that are the red/turquoise combo. I want them SOOOOO BAD but can't fork over the amount of $ they are asking for them. boohoo ;)

Jill said...

I LOVE red and Turquoise too! and Turquoise is much darker than Aqua...usually anyway...
Blessings!
Jill

Brittany said...

my laundry is decorated in these 2 colors. i love it together.

oh and the difference between the two, i have no idea. maybe aqua is lighter???

Ruth said...

I love those colors. I had never thought of putting them together but they look wonderful.

I can't wait to see it when it's finished.

Ruth

Ruth said...

I forgot to tell you I am having a giveaway on my blog. I hope you can stop by.

Ruth

Beth said...

turquoise and red are fantastic!

randi said...

My first thought is that aqua is a lighter color. Not really sure, though. :)

Unknown said...

I LOVE the red and aqua color combination!!!!! I love all of the new fabrics with those colors together!!! I can't wait to see your quilt, I'm sure it will be beautiful, those fabrics are awesome!

Shannon