1. Run a 5K
This is probably the biggest one. I really need to get my body back into good physical shape, and having this tangible goal will help keep me on track.
2. Be able to do 5 pull-ups
I can't even do one. Can you? If you can you are my hero.
3. Plant a veggie garden
My husband are researching the best way to do this for our type of climate, soil, and road distance.
4. Finish paying off all debt.
I started off last January at almost $30,000. That included student loans, car loans, credit cards, a business loan, and dental bills. As of today we are down to 16,506. By the new year we should be down to 15,000, which is half of where we were last year. However, we did also almost fully fill our emergency fund. So we have made big strides, and I want to continue our frugal savings. Thanks Dave.
5. Mosaic backsplash in kitchen
6. Do a Beth Moore study at my church
7. Make cloth baggies to replace plastic ones
8. Make cloth pads
I bought a really nice one (I think) for $10 at a garage sale last year and still haven't used it yet.
10. Learn how to REALLY use my camera.
I took a class last year and I'm still not happy with my skills. I would like a new lens but I what I really need to do is practice!
Starting in January I'm planning on starting a new blog in which I take one photo a day.
12. Go bowling with the family
13. Play putt-putt golf with the family
14. Update all scrapbooks and photo albums
I am way behind on my kids books, and the pictures are piling up. I've got to get a handle on them!
15. Moo cards
16. Sign at least one licensing contract
I've dreamt of this for a long time, and after chasing this dream too hard, I let it go for awhile. But I still want it to happen!
17. Couples Massage
Just Mike and I
18. Contract fourth book
19. Finish my Master Bedroom quilt
20. Go on a real camp out with the kids.
I may end up regretting this one!:)
21. Weekend trip with Mike
We've been so busy having kids that we haven't gone on a trip alone in five years. So we are going to make it happen this year! (the trip, not another baby...:)
22. Bake an apple pie from scratch
23. Learn to can
24. Reach 500 sales in my Etsy shop
25. Rebuild my website
26. Art retreat
This one was hard for me. I feel like it's a very selfish one, but I would still love it.
27. Take more deep breaths.
28. Pray more.
The last couple of years Logan and I did some volunteering together and I think Ashton is ready.
30. Go rollerblading.
I used to go with my bf Courtney all the time. I don't have rollerblades anymore, but we'll see what happens.
31. Get down to $500 a month grocery shopping.
We are currently at $600, and for feeding a family of six that's pretty good. But I know if I was better at menu planning and shopping around sales I could get it down even more.
32. Go strawberry picking.
33. Sew from a pattern.
Not a quilt though. I'd like to try an Amy Butler pattern.
34. Go to the park more.
We have a lot of nice parks pretty close by. I'd like to take advantage of them and take the kids more while the weather is nice and not too hot.
35. Start Ava and Jax college funds.
Okay, I want to see your list. Link up, but please remember the rules:
1. Link to your post, not your whole blog.
2. Please link back to this post so we can get traffic flowing both ways.
3. Leave some comment love for those participating.
Remember you can link up any art you've made, it doesn't have to be in this theme!
I will not be doing MSAM next week because my kids will be out of school and we will be preparing for Thanksgiving. But I will come back next weekend with a new theme.
Okay, time to share!:)