PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Winner

My husband just got done trying to explain to me that I have lost the hard drive on my laptop (which coincendentally is the computer I house alllllll my photos on and blog from). I have no idea right now if and when I will get to get back on it.
So I'm blogging from the home computer to let y'all know the winner of the hope plaque:

Congrats Sun-Kissed Scholar! Please email me your snail mail info and I'll send it out.
Thanks to everyone who played the Favorites Party. Feel free to still join along. I really enjoyed coming to visit everyone.

I hope I'll be back soon! I hope everyone had a blessed weekend.
xo,
Chrissie

4 comments:

Paul and Cheri said...

oh sweetie! So sorry about your computer. Hopefully your genius husband will be able to save the best stuff! Sending only good thoughts your way! xoxo

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

oh no! praying that it's all able to be retrieved!!

Appleshoe said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your computer. All is not lost though. See if your husband can "ghost" your photos for you onto another hard drive. My Father did that for me when my computer died. Take care.

luci said...

sorry to read about your hard drive. hope you can get the photos xxx