PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sharing Stitches

I got a special preview of my new book in the mail...what an exhilarating feeling to actually hold it and look at it in real life!
The styling is phenomenal!   
The editors and designers did an AWESOME job putting everything together.  It is such a beautiful book, and I can't wait for it to be released.
 Here's just a tiny sneek peek.   One of Lori's projects:
 You can see one of Liz's here and a tiny glimpse of Catherines:
 And one of Jenn's:
I wish I could show you all of them.  You'll just have to wait until the book comes out. ;)
It's available for pre-order here.

Happy Wednesday!
xo,
Chrissie

4 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

It looks great and I'm excited to get mine. I pre-ordered months ago.

Jill said...

SO exciting!!! it looks beautiful!!
can't wait!
Many Blessings!
Jill

Bold In The Soul said...

I AM SO FRIGGIN PROUD OF YOU!!!

M

Ruth said...

I can't wait to get mine. It is on my wish list at Amazon.

Congratulations!!! It must be so exciting.

Ruth