PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 11, 2010

Sunflower Mosaic







I've been working on the commissioned sunflower mosaic for awhile now, and I was finally able to grout it this weekend.
I love the gold glass, and how the iridescent glass changes colors when it's hit by sunlight.
I used to work primarily in tile when I did mosaics.  Now I use almost all stained glass.  The color variations are endless.

Thanks for coming by. I'm linking up to Heather's Life Made Lovely Monday.
Happy Monday! :)
xo,
Chrissie

6 comments:

Createology said...

This is absolutely beautiful. The glass is very luminescent. Happy week ahead...

Gina said...

This is amazing! Makes me happy just to look at it :)

Cindy Swanson said...

Your artwork is stunning! I'm amazed by your talent. Thanks so much for sharing!

Paul and Cheri said...

Oh Chrissie! How absolutely beautiful! (Every time I think I'm getting some place with my work, you present something this exquisite to keep me on task!) Thank you for sharing your absolutely gorgeous new piece! What a pure inspiration and what an incredible gift your commission will be to your clients! xoxo

Jennwith4 said...

How beautiful! Great job!

Tasha Horsley said...

amazing!!