PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day 9- Gratitude

I'm grateful that I got my Christmas cards done today.
Hopefully they'll be in the post office box in the morning.
I'm also grateful for sweet family who mailed this today.  The kids were so excited.  It will be a fun Advent activity.
Can I share with you that my heart has been a little heavy today? 
I think it's a combination of missing those who are celebrating the Christmas season in Heaven, with the earthly worries of day-to-day stuff, that is making me feel a little down.

I'm looking forward to making tomato soup and grilled cheese tonite for dinner, and snuggling with kids and sweet Christmas flick.

I hope you're enjoying this Holiday season :)
xo,
Chrissie

1 comment:

Joji said...

Praying that your spirit is lifted up tonight. The grilled cheese and tomatoe soup should help warm the corners of your heart. Just the words bring up childhood memories.