PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Matter of Perspective

The moment one gives close attention to any thing, even a blade of grass it becomes a mysterious, awesome, indescribably magnificent world in itself.
~Henry Miller

Every photo here is of the same mosaic bird that I completed this week.  Every photo has a different perspective. 
I think they are all unique in their own way.  I'm sure everyone has a preference of which way they like it the best.
It's all a matter of perspective. 
Like in life...it's all about how we look at things.
Some days I remember that, some days I need reminding.
 We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. ~Anaïs Nin


Some days with our kids are overwhelming.  Like, stomp-my-foot-Mommy-is-running-away-from-home days.  And then I remember I am living my dream. No, it's not a perfect life, but it is mine.
It's all a matter of perspective.

Is there something in your life that could use a change of perspective?

I'm linking up to Life Made Lovely Monday :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that bird is just beautiful

SZM said...

So pretty! Love it!

Gina said...

such a great reminder! I forget that sometimes, and it's always good to step back and get a bit of perspective. Love the bird too-so very pretty!