PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bible Bags

I REALLY love making these bible bags.  I love going through my fabrics for beautiful color combos.  I love picking out the right scripture.  I love the satisfaction of finishing one.

Yellow and aqua make me happy :)

 Inside is lined:
I do the scripture using my free motion embroidery foot.  I don't trace it or anything, just free hand.
It's a little nervewracking and totally freeing at the same time. 


Another pretty color combo; pink, red, and aqua.


 Polka dots make me happy too. :)


I had grand plans for a cute photo shoot with them today, but the rain and gray clouds won't allow it.  I couldn't wait to show them to you!  They're available here if you're interested.

Does anyone else dream of color combinations?  I can't wait to get back to my fabric to play with them some more!

Happy Day to you all Friends!
xo,
Chrissie

6 comments:

Erin Butson said...

These are precious! Love them. You've been busy creating...

Leigh said...

I LOVE your Bible bags, too!!! I'll be grabbing one from your shop next time I'm able to ask for a gift!!!

Emily said...

I dream of color combinations all the time :) I love the Bible bags - they'd also make great knitting bags too!

Tasha Horsley said...

very cute bible bags! i love the red aqua and pink one....i noticed it was sold already! yay for you! :)

i also love red, aqua and gray together.

Laurie Linn said...

I love the freemotion sewing. I just got a machine for Christmas and am anxious to begin playing myself.

Sheena Taivairanga said...

I love your bible bag thinking of making some myself. I made one for my mother inlaw's birthday, she loved it. I should of taken a picture of it. Anyway thank-you you've inspired me.

Kiwi Girl.