PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This and That

**edited to add:  A kind reader graciously informed me that I had spelled Solomon with an "e" instead of an "o".  The print has been fixed and it is spelled correctly now :)  Thanks!




  • I'm a little late with my Sunday scripture this week, but I'm happy with the way it turned out...and it was fun to photograph :)   Kind of an homage to Valentines day too!  It's available here if you're interested. 
  • Since I'm on a little shop talk, we figured out last night that most of the shipping prices on my etsy shop are wrong, erring on the side of too high, especially for the prints (8 x 10 prints should ship for $2.50)  Please be patient as I go back in and fix them sometime over the next couple of days.  If you buy something before the shipping is adjusted I will refund you via paypal.
  • All four of my littles have now succumbed to sickness.  Three with the throwing up bug, and one with bronchitis.  I somehow am still healthy, and I'm praying I stay that way!
  • Does anyone else watch Parenthood?   I love that show so much!  It's on tonite!
  • Last but not least in this randomness, one of my all time favorite blogs is hosting a give-away today of one of my prints.  Please head over and enter.  If you haven't been over there yet, be prepared.  You may not be able to leave without reading every blog post she has ever written :) 
xoxo,
Chrissie

3 comments:

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

i love that print! nearly fell out of my chair when i first saw it. love the way you've photographed it, too.

Wes and Tracy said...

Love your print. Agree completely on Parenthood; watching it right now. Went over for a quick visit to Blessed Little Nest. Great blog. Thanks for sharing.

Anne Eurose said...

Just came from Blessed Little Nest. Great shop and blog! You're super talented! I'm one of your newest followers :).