PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gift Sets for Coffee (or tea) Lovers

I had a lot of fun making these gift sets.   They would be nice for Mother's Day but I am making them as teacher appreciation gifts this year...because our teachers rock!  :)
The sets come with three items:  a quilted mug rug, a coordinating coffee cozy, and a 4 1/2" x 5 1/2" greeting card featuring my print "Start Your Morning with God".  If you really love the person, you could throw in a portable coffee cup and a small bag of coffee...:)





Set two available here:




Set three available here:




 Set four available here:




Ok, now I'm off to drink my second cup of coffee this morning.  It is rainy and dreary and I have a little boy who wants to play cars...:)
Happy Wednesday!
xo

6 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

WoW amazing... you are sooo TALENTED....

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

These r awesome!

Danielle Landy said...

love this packaged idea! also loving your new stuff!

amy jupin said...

sooooooooooo cute! love all of your new stuff!

Megan said...

I love all of your stuff! You are so talented!

Isabel said...

I LOVE these even though I dont drink coffee!!!!:O) Love them:O)