PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 25, 2011

I have SO Many NEW items to show you...
*new prints
*cards
*new quilted items
*new pillows

Almost 40 new items for the shop!
I thought I would spread it out over the whole week...
so come back every day to see what I've been doing :)


 This clay rainbow mades me ridiculously happy.  I LOVE kid art!  Crayola air dry clay is awesome!  I buy it by the tub now and my kiddos love it!  It was a great Spring Break activity.


For those of you who asked, Jackson is officially potty-trained.  He is 2 1/2.  Some of you asked how we did it so early...let me just say he is my fourth child to potty train so he was the easiest.  He was ready, which is the most important part.  One of my boys was 3 1/2 before he was ready.  Every child is different.  I didn't use a reward system with him...no m&m's or anything, just a lot of praise.  After 5 days of being diaper free-I did reward him with new underwear and a small toy. 

Anyway...I hope you have a fun-filled weekend.
Blessings!
xo,
Chrissie

2 comments:

April said...

I will have to buy that clay...we start spring break next week!
april

Jill said...

so excited to see all your creative treasures!!!
lovin' the rainbow!!!- I need some clay now! :)
and just how stinkin' cute is Jackson!?! yeah for being "diaper free"!!
have a great weekend friend!
Blessings!
Jill