PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Easter Bunny Shirt

This post is kind of for my local friends who wanted one of these hand made easter bunny shirts with a matching fabric flower barrette...but I thought I'd offer them to everyone today.


The shirt will come with an Easter bunny and four flowers appliqued on.


It will come with a matching barrette that has a fabric flower on it...





The t-shirt and barette will come as a package for $20...local friends I can deliver to...otherwise it will be $2.50 for shipping.


The shirts will be brand new, Cherokee brand, 100% cotton from Target.
Colors available:
coral, yellow, green, hot pink, blue, and purple.
Sizes 4-16

I'll take orders all day today to ensure that they will be sent out by Monday at the latest.

Leave me a comment or email me at gracechrissie@yahoo.com to order.  I will post a custom order for you on etsy.  Let me know what color and size you'd like :)

100% of all the proceeds will go to our friend who recently lost her house in a fire.  Praise God her family is safe and sound...but they lost everything...

Happy Thursday Friends!!
xo,
Chrissie

3 comments:

mysteryhistorymom said...

Chrissie- I am so sorry to hear about your friends! What a tragedy! We had some friends that lost their home in a tornado. Thankfully they were out of town at the time! I would love to order a shirt- size 8 please. They are DARLING!!! Will you create a custom auction for me? Just let me know- thanks! Lori toosillysisters@cox.net

Tanya said...

When I saw these pictures, I had to do a double take. They look just like my daughter a few years ago. :)

Anonymous said...

That's an adorable shirt! Welcome to FaithBlogs!