PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Me Never Make Cookie Monster Cupcakes Never Again


We finally finished up our Summer Fun List!  What would all us mothers do if Meg had not shared the idea with us???  ;)

The first thing the kids wanted to do was make cookie monster cupcakes...I had shown them the pictures from pinterest and they could not stop talking about it!


No, I will never make them again.  I am not very good at decorating baked items.  But they loved them!!  ...and they had fun making them, so it was definitely worth it :)






By the way, have you seen the "new" cookie monster?


Rumor is a few years ago the cookie monster was evolving into the veggie monster to stop promoting obesity in America.

I had to google it and find out what the truth was.


"In a 2010 episode, a group of vegetables threaten to leave Sesame Street because they aren't treated well. One offender shown is Cookie, who eats piles of cookies instead of a plate of veggies. Chris convinces him to eat them by having him pretend that they're cookies. Afterward, Cookie states "But remember, me not Veggie Monster. Me still Cookie Monster. Just for record. Me got reputation to think of."

Whew.  Thank goodness.  :)
Happy Wednesday!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing. I'll have to try these with my 2 boys.

Unknown said...

I love the quote from cookie monster at the end! The cupcakes still looked delicious :)

Erin Butson said...

Oh my gosh, these turned out so cute Chrissie. What fun with your kids. Have fun with the rest of the list this summer!

Jen @Sadie Inspired said...

I love Meg...and I am finishing up our summer list with my daughter this weekend. So fun! How adorable are those cupcakes. I so enjoy visiting your blog!! :)