PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, June 5, 2011

New Scripture Piece and Pillow Q and A

I'm happy that I have a new scripture piece to share this week.
I needed to paint and this song has been playing from my ipod all week and I had to make it :)


Of course the watermark will not be printed on the copies.:)
8 x 10 available here
11 x 14 available here
I have some exciting news too.
Some of you ordered prints and/or checkbooks this week and asked if I would consider giving 25% to Davis.
The answer is YES!!, and so...for the rest of the month I will donate 25% of every purchase from my shop to Davis.  :)  Thank you for asking and putting that thought into my heart!


I've had lots of questions about "Pillows for Davis" and I thought I would try to answer them all here for you if you were wondering...


Q:   If I order a pillow, how long will it take to get to me?
A:  Right now, it's looking like 2-3 weeks.
I'm working hard, but I want every pillow to be well made with love.  They take quite a bit of time, and I want everyone to be happy with their orders.  So I appreciate your patience in advance.

Q:  Do I have to use the scripture in your etsy listing?
A:  No, you can pick any scripture or quote that you would like!

Q:  Will you ship outside of the U.S?
A:  Yes, that is not a problem.

Q:  I'd like to order a pillow as a gift.  Will you ship it to the receiver?
A:  Of course!  Please just provide me with their mailing address.

Q:  I'd like to order a print and a pillow.  Do I have to wait 2-3 weeks for the print as well?
A:  No!  Prints are ready to ship, so please just let me know and I will get your print(s) out to you within a couple of days.

I hope you had a wonderful weekend!
We are still working on our summer fun list...I'll be back soon to share it!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Renae said...

I see my pillow on top! So excited to give this to her!!