PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Common Ground

Lately  Logan  needs some grown-up eyes to attend his evening fishing trips on the beach.
Here is what I do:

...and this is what he does:


It is so calm and beautiful while the sun is setting, and I thoroughly enjoy my quiet time embroidering letters on.

At water's edge, rest in the serenity of His promises...


I know nothing about fishing, but that's okay.  Logan doesn't need me for that.


I have come to look forward to this time of the day.  We don't even talk that much, but we have found a common ground.
The ocean brings both of us peace.


These photos make me happy.

“The waves of the sea
Help me get back to me.”
-Jill Davis


 


"One learns first of all in beach living the art of shedding; how little one can get along with, not how much."

- Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Photobucket

2 comments:

sara said...

How relaxing :)

Twinfibers said...

That just looks wonderful! :)