PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 22, 2011

A blog post from Jackson


Hi-ya!!!  I am a karate chopping man!


Today is my first day of three year old pre-k.  My Momma is trying to get a good picture of me, but I need to look crazy and cool, so I'm not gonna give her a smile.


Here is my Spider man impression...


Check out my new bag.  I told my Momma exactly how I wanted it painted.  Down to every detail.  I'm good like that.



Oh!  Check out my new shoes.  They are super Sketchers and they light up.  I love them more than food.


Hey!  What are the terrible three's anyway?  Just because I was potty-trained over 7 months ago and now I don't feel like it anymore?  What's the big deal?


I can see you, but you can't see me!


She tricked me and made me laugh.  Oh well.
I'm still Spiderman/Astronaut/Pokemon/Karate-Chopping Boy!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Twinfibers said...

Happy first day of school! :) Looks like it is going to be a great one!