PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 15, 2011

coffee and kleenex (a.k.a the first day of school...)

They look all smiley and excited, but there were some tears and lots of nervousness too...
This one is starting middle school and everything is different for him...


My missy-moo started elementary school and she was ok until I left...there were tears...: (  poor baby


This one was actually fine and excited, he went straight to class with a small wave...


Beginnings are always new and exciting, but sometimes scarey too.  I'm praying for them all day ~that they remember I am home waiting for them,  that they find comfort in the new routines, that they keep their minds open to learning and their hearts open to new friendships...and I am praying for my heart as well, as I learn to let go, that I trust that they are okay, that I know that God is with them everywhere.

Happy Monday to you!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Appleshoe said...

what a beautiful post. I sure hope that you are keeping these posts somehow for your children to look back on one day. Take care.