PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Murals

I've had the privilege of painting some murals at my kids amazing church pre-school.
This school and the teachers have blessed us in so many ways!  I am excited to share my love of art with them.

This room features an alphabet tree...


 It goes from the floor to the ceiling!


 Whoooo is ready to learn?  ;)


I used scrapbooking paper for the leaves.


And then added a couple of butterflies around the room.



 You know I love me some rainbows...


Now that I'm looking at it, I think that cloud needs some glitter!



I still have a few more rooms to do.   I'm having so much fun! 
Happy Wednesday...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love it. It's fantastic.

Ruth

Christi said...

Oh my goodness! I want a mural. So awesome!