PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 2, 2011

A sale and a winner


Hello!
Are you as excited for a three day weekend as I am?
I'm having a Labor Day over in the shop...
25% off any and all orders...
If you purchase something wait for a new invoice, or I will refund the 25% back to you.
The sale will be on through Monday at midnight :)

************************************************************************

Now, on to the lucky winner of one of Lori's awesome prints:


*********************************************************************
Anyone have big plans for the weekend?
I have a to-do list a mile long, but we will be sure to schedule in some fun time too.  :)
Have a safe and happy weekend!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I am so excited! I am going to pick the same one as you. I would love to hang it in my craft area as a reminder to use the many talents that God has gifted us with. :)