PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sponsors

I've thought on and off for awhile about having sponsors on this little ol' blog, but never quite went through with it.
I've been thinking about my friend Amy as she and her family go through the process of adopting sweet Davis.  Now that I've wrapped up "pillows for Davis", I had a thought about how we could all do something together.
With the holidays approaching, I'm going to offer sponsor ads for the months of October, November, and December.  It will be $20 a month, or $50 for all three months!  The best part?  I will donate 50% to the Jupin family for adoption costs.

If you are interested, please email me:  gracechrissie@yahoo.com
Let me know if you'd like to do a give-away as well.  :)



Photobucket

No comments: