PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kelly from Stitchy Quilt Stuff

Hello and Happy Saturday!  :)
It's Day 6 of the Sew to Swap blog hop and I hope you're enjoying it so far!   Today I'd like to introduce you to my friend and colleague Kelly from Stichy Quilt Stuff.
Besides being a talented quilter, Kelly was also the editor of Sew to Swap.
Kelly is smart, has a wicked sense of humor, and endured my many last-moment-of-editing-panicked -emails towards the end of the book.  ;)

Here is a sprinkling of some of Kelly's quilt work:








Kelly has a killer give-away on her blog today...
Look at this:

1.  a copy of Sew to Swap
2.  a big 'ole bag of scraps, perfect to use for organizing your own Wonky Siggy Swap
3.  a permanent fabric marker for autographing your siggy star

Head on over there now to enter!  :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Chrissie! I met your blog through http://catarinaregina.blogspot.com/
I love your cushions from this post http://catarinaregina.blogspot.com/2011/09/retalinhos.html

Where can I get those cushions prices? Would you ship to Brazil?

Paula www.executivadepanela.com