PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 15, 2011

10 more days

I keep meaning to take photos of the art projects I'm doing with the kids at the elementary school, but I never remember!

I am finishing up my custom orders...I only have to finish two more and everything is getting shipped!
It feels good to be (almost) done!  :)




I thought I'd share what my kids are giving their classmates this year for their classroom gift exchange.  It's hard to think of of 18 things that won't break the bank or add to the already huge candy collection.
We edited their pictures in picnik and printed them on labels, put the little bouncy ball in the bag and called it a day:)



I jumped on the Erin Condren bandwagon and I ordered myself an early Christmas present.
I love it too much.
I need to see my lists in person, have them written down, and this book is perfect.
Found here.

Oh, and this cute rack I couldn't resist.
On sale at Pier One.

I can't believe there are only 10 more days until Christmas.
I'm excited.
I can't wait for the Christmas Eve service at Church, and the groggy, magical eyes on Christmas morning.

I hope you are all feeling blessed during this time...
Hugs to all my bloggy friends!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Kat said...

Hey Chrissie-
Awesome notebook! I'm exploring the site, and I might be in love. I can't believe it's only 10 days til Christmas either! Where has December gone?!?
Merry Christmas!

Jodi@ underthegeorgiasun.com said...

LOVE the gifts for the gift exchange! so very cool. :o)

I love my EC yearround notebook. I'm afraid I'm hooked!

Christi said...

I just dropped $100 on an address book and a life planner. I am in love. :) Merry Christmas!