PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, August 13, 2012

A back-to-school gift and photos

It's the first day of school!
I've now got a first grader and a third grader.


Logan and his best bud.
How did 7th grade come so fast?


Even though the quality of these photos are terrible, I thought I'd show a little teachers gift we made for back-to-school.
I found these cute crayon boxes in the $1 section at Target.

We filled them with just a few essentials:   note-cards, gum and mints, a nice little candle, a stamp to use on papers, and a $5 Starbucks gift-card.  Teachers are my heroes.  :)

I found this little clipart for free on google and the kids filled them out.

I'm praying for a wonderful school year.
I was kind of looking forward to them going and having a little peace and quiet today, but I find myself missing them :(
Happy Monday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Joy said...

Super sweet idea for the teacher gifts!