PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, September 6, 2012

I'm in love with this girl...

When I was  pregnant with Ava I had already had two sons and was fully expecting to be pregnant with another boy.   When I went in for my ultrasound and the tech told me she was a "she" I cried tears of joy.
What a blessing it has been to have a daughter.


You know how some days you go through life and every day is another day.  A busy day full of activities and commitments...a day where things need to be done and you do your best to get it all done.

Some special days you are awestruck by the beauty around you and the blessings you have.
The other day I marveled at what a special little girl God has given to us. 


She's kind and funny.  She's sassy and smart.
She's sensitive but tough.  She worries about other people's feelings.
She cries when things don't go her way.
She loves art and dancing and babies.
She's fun to be with.


I would be lying if I said I never worried.
I want to keep her six...sweet and innocent and naive.
I don't want the world to get to her.
I give it up to God.
I pray for guidance to help her become a strong, confident woman.


I love every age she has been.
I look forward to every age she will become.
I imagine her at 10, 12, 16, 18...
I am excited for the wonderful life she has to create.


I love this girl...


...so very, very much.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful little girl!!!

Svetlana said...

so, so sweet!

rubyslipperz1052 said...

SHE is darling!! I was lucky enough to have 4 girls (and one boy). They are all so different and fun in their own way.

hugZ,
annie