PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

You are Beautiful and Brilliant

I've partnered up with women who have a story to tell.
These women are ready to be authentic with themselves.
Their stories are shared to inspire and encourage you.
To help you validate the truth that we all know deep down in our hearts.
Sometimes we get so bogged down by our insecurities.
By our hurts.
By things that have happened to us, or choices that we've made.
No matter what you look like, or what you have or have not done, no matter the color of your skin, the size of your bottom, no matter where you were born or how you were raised, God wants you to know this:

"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND BRILLIANT"

 Please meet my beautiful friend.

“I am beautiful and brilliant. I am beautiful and brilliant.” I can see myself now as I meditated on these words throughout my life, wishing like crazy I believed it was true. The truth was, I believed myself to be broken, worthless and an accident.
It wasn’t until my second husband left me for another woman that I was finally healed of these lies. One day, God sat me down and told me that I am not broken. I had been in horrible emotional pain for a couple of months when it happened. I was sick with betrayal, rejection and abandonment. That particular trio had left me devastated.
God decided to have a little discussion with me. He told me that I am not broken, that I am whole. Even though it did not feel true inside me, I decided to believe what the creator of the universe was saying to me. He told me that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. He told me to let go of the hurt, resentment, betrayal and pain. Little by little, as he coaxed the pain out of me, I surrendered to the truth. God lives inside me. He is part of me. He is all good things. If He is inside me, then I must be those good things too.
I am beautiful and brilliant.
So are you.

*******************************************************************
If you'd like a free Beautiful and Brilliant 5 x7 print and have a story you feel led to share, (or know a group of people who could benefit from these prints) please email me at gracechrissie@yahoo.com.)  I am more than happy to share them with you free of charge!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you ARE beautiful. I am so, so sorry for the pain you have gone through. Thank you for being brave and beautiful and brilliant and sharing your story with others.