PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, July 15, 2013

Summer Series (Week 5)

Some ROBOT fun for you :)


I made this fun little robot banner for Jackson's robot themed party and turned it into a PDF for you.  All you have to do is save it to your computer and print it out.  Color all the robots and then punch a hole in each one and string it up!



If you make one I'd love to see it!
Tag me on Instagram with hashtag #summerseries2013
Next week I'll have a little girly version :)


Photobucket


4 comments:

Laura Maxell said...

i love your robots :) they are so cute...

MaryAnnB said...

hi... I can't figure out how to download the pdf... thanks!

MaryAnnB said...

hi... I can't figure out how to download the pdf... thanks!

MaryAnnB said...

Figured it out... thanks, They are so cute, my grandkids will love them!