PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm Having a Chalkboard Party!!

I've never had an on-line Party before, so this is a first for me.
After posting my refurbished-Goodwill-99 cent-chalkboard frame here, I realized how much people looooove their chalkboard paint. I know some of you (Sara;) have painted whole walls with it.
So let's see where else the chalkboard paint is going. Next Friday, May 8, I'll have Mr. Linky all set up and we can come post about our chalkboard adventures. I'll have some brand new chalkboard pieces to share as well.

Now, I'll be spending all weekend trying to put my house back together. I promise some before and after pictures, even if I'm not done.
Have a wonderful weekend.
xo
Chrissie

6 comments:

the undomesticated wife said...

How fun! I better get a move on!

Unknown said...

Chrissie,
Sounds great, I'll be there! With bells on!

Frugal Jen said...

How fun! I will be on the hunt for a garage sale find this weekend to transform with chalkboard paint.

Leslee said...

I might participate in this...I hav e a project in mind!!! :)

Sharon said...

I bought paint just yesterday and have the perfect little dollar-store decorations that I'm planning on using it with! Now this is motivation to get it done in 1 week! EEK!

Mrs. Jones said...

Oh, I'm going to have to join this one. See you then!

~Heather