PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Monkeys on my back

Is anyone else finding a hard time pulling themselves out of the post-holiday relaxation mode? :)
I have lots of things I want to show you...a tutorial on fabric photo ornaments, some handmade birthday gifts, our Christmas decorations, a revamped Christmas dress for Ava, and the finished and final result of our guest bathroom before and after! But...I have a couple of monkeys on my back to tend to first. I've GOT to finish this custom mosaic~
Did I mention the rough draft to my book is due on Friday? (and why does blogger do that to my pictures sometimes?!?)
and finish up some custom orders~ So I can get to those new ideas that are begging to be born!
It's the first day of advent season too...I need to organize our family activities to celebrate.
Ok, breathe. The monkeys can wait-right?:)
Happy Blessed Sunday
xo,
Chrissie

3 comments:

Hopeful Housewife said...

Ooooh I want to see that mosaic! i am normally not a huge fan of them but I love the way that one is looking. You may want to try using Live Writer for your posting, I haven't had any trouble with my pictures!

Anonymous said...

I love you so very much! One step at a time! Love Mom

Farmhouse Fixers said...

Hey there!

I have been following your blog for a little while and love so much about it. I linked it with a blogger award, I hope you don't mind!


http://becominghomegrown.blogspot.com/