PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, January 2, 2010

365

Looks like I'm not the only one doing this... :)
Head over here if you want to see my new photo blog.
One picture a day for 365 days. I'm excited to learn a lot of new things and journal my day-to-day with photos.
The set up is a little too simple for me right now but I'll be working on that too!:)
(...and now I can cross off #11!)

Happy Weekend Friends...
I'll be back Monday with my first art project of the new year!

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

elephant mommy and baby are adorable chrissie! i'm also excited to see your 365 photo journal... adrienne

Anonymous said...

Me an my mom already have a contract with at&t if i buy the iphone do i have to buy the 2 year contract? If i do how does it work if i already have one.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url] [url=http://erkanyavuz.tk/showthread.php?p=4105#post4105]unlock iphone[/url]

luci said...

Me too! Having loads of fun with it already! Hadn't thought of doing the 365 in a separate blog though... hmm. the possibilities are endless. Happy new year!

Catherine Anne said...

This is so cute!!!

Tara said...

Cool!

Nishant said...

i'm also excited

Work from home India