Monday, January 25, 2010

These Hearts Make Me Happy

It's been too long since I've made something that I loved. But I do love these.
(Do you like our orange trees in the background?)
I wanted to make a Valentines Day Banner but I wasn't feeling the pink and red combo. So I opted for all the colors. It's made with strips of fabric. There are seven hearts strung on some tattered muslin strips.
I had so much fun making them that I made an extra one for my Etsy shop. And if you're looking for a fun Valentines craft, I made this tutorial for a heart with wings last year if you're interested.
What are you making right now?

14 comments:

BlueGrassandGreenTomatoes said...

I love the hearts!

Currently, I am making a throw to replace the tattered one that spent way too much money on. Homemade=Better on Your Wallet and Fun (Sometimes)
Have a wonderful day!!!

sara's art house said...

LOVE the hearts!!!!!!!! WOW- you are awesome :)

Krissysart said...

Adorable! Those would look fabulous in my shop!
Krissy

Beth Anderson said...

Sweet!

Amanda said...

Thats' so clever, and they look wonderful all together! And yes, love the orange trees :)

Karen said...

...beautiful!

Mrs. E said...

So cute and very happy!

Ruth said...

I love this banner, too. It is absolutely adorable and I love all the colors.

Ruth

Kelly said...

those are very fun!

Lanie said...

Love this because I love colorful things. I linked to this in my Friday Favorites. ~Lanie

prashant said...

Have a wonderful day!

Work from home India

Mary said...

Oh this is just perfect!!
I love it!!

小小彬 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

周星馳Star said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色