PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 25, 2010

These Hearts Make Me Happy

It's been too long since I've made something that I loved. But I do love these.
(Do you like our orange trees in the background?)
I wanted to make a Valentines Day Banner but I wasn't feeling the pink and red combo. So I opted for all the colors. It's made with strips of fabric. There are seven hearts strung on some tattered muslin strips.
I had so much fun making them that I made an extra one for my Etsy shop. And if you're looking for a fun Valentines craft, I made this tutorial for a heart with wings last year if you're interested.
What are you making right now?

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the hearts!

Currently, I am making a throw to replace the tattered one that spent way too much money on. Homemade=Better on Your Wallet and Fun (Sometimes)
Have a wonderful day!!!

sara said...

LOVE the hearts!!!!!!!! WOW- you are awesome :)

Krissy said...

Adorable! Those would look fabulous in my shop!
Krissy

Amanda said...

Thats' so clever, and they look wonderful all together! And yes, love the orange trees :)

Karen said...

...beautiful!

Patti Erickson said...

So cute and very happy!

Ruth said...

I love this banner, too. It is absolutely adorable and I love all the colors.

Ruth

Kelly Warren said...

those are very fun!

Lanie said...

Love this because I love colorful things. I linked to this in my Friday Favorites. ~Lanie

prashant said...

Have a wonderful day!

Work from home India

Mary said...

Oh this is just perfect!!
I love it!!