PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's raining hearts!

Missy Moo is absolutely loving Valentines Day this year. Her energy is quite contagious, and I've been dreaming up lots of fun surprizes for this weekend.
We made her this shirt for the big pre-school Valentines shin-dig today. She told me exactly what she wanted and I brought it to fruition. I mostly used this method, and hand embroidered the letters on.
She wanted lots of pictures this morning of her Valentines shirt...:)
Her gifts to her classmates? Princess in the Frog cards (although she's never seen the movie), bubbles, a hershey kiss, and at the last minute, heart pencils. She's had these bags made for almost two weeks. Carries them around and has even been sleeping with them!
I love that she is so excited about giving all her friends something she really put her heart into. She even wrote all their names and signed them with hers.

Thanks to Ava, it's raining hearts over here!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chrissie - What a precious doll baby you have. I think she looks like you:). Gracious, you can just see the joy and excitement bursting from her.
I think it is so sweet for her to have put her little heart into making and doing this for her little friends. Oh, I love the shirt you made her also. You can tell she really loves it. An early Happy Valentines to you and your family.

Janice (BellaDella's Mom)

Tara said...

She is such a doll. I know you are proud of your lil cutie!
Hugs,
Tara

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful valentine! Every one loves her! Her shirt is just as adorable as she is. Happy Valentine's Day Ava. Love Mimi x o :)

Jill said...

Too cute!!!
Blessings!
jill

Ruth said...

She is absolutely precious. I love to see kids totally enjoying something. It is so sweet to see the light shining in their eyes, the joy just spilling out.

Ruth