PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 12, 2010

Inspiration for Friday

1. Enchantment of the Pixies patchwork Dress, 2. Singer Print., 3. morning cup, 4. easter eggs mosaic, 5. globes, 6. Robin's Nest, 7. bracelets, 8. butterflies, 9. "285"


Oh...what a rainy and dreary morning here. I had a project I wanted to show you but the weather is preventing me from getting any decent photos, so I'll have to show them later. I woke up super inspired to make some new spring items! I got my sewing machine back from it's first-ever and much-needed tune-up, and my creating gears are in overdrive. I hope to carve out some creative time today.

Have an inspirational weekend friends!
Spring will be here soon!:)
xo,
Chrissie

2 comments:

Pokey said...

Beautiful color inspiration, thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Chrissy. I love the eggs. When are you going to put more mosiacs in your itsy shop?
Donna