PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Yellow and gray anyone?

You already know how much I love red and aqua, but yellow and gray is my current new color combo. I've slowly been collecting these fat quarters over the last few months to make a quilt.
Anyone have any yellow and gray pieces not shown here? I would love to trade...
I'll trade fat quarters that you may be interested in or even items from my etsy shop...if you're interested email me at gracechrissie@yahoo.com

Happy Tuesday Friends!
xo,
Chrissie

7 comments:

Kim's Treasures said...

Your fabrics are beautiful!

Mary said...

Yellow and gray - that really is a nice color combination. I like the little touches of orange with it too!

Anonymous said...

Approvingly your article helped me truly much in my college assignment. Hats incorrect to you dispatch, will look ahead for more interdependent articles promptly as its one of my pet topic to read.

pinsandneedles said...

I love those colors! I just went on a shopping trip looking for the colors aqua and yellow with touches of gray!

BJacobs said...

Visit Did You Here About... at http://DYHA1994.blogspot.com/

feather said...

i love the combo. don't have any but wish i did. i look forward to seeing these colors in a quilt!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.