PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 7, 2011

Isaiah 43:19-a

My Sunday scripture art, a little early.
I started this last piece on Monday.  Little did I know that it would fully fit my blog post yesterday.
I'm taking it as a sign from God that I made the right choice.
I'm still feeling a little trepidation for putting such a personal issue out there for the whole world to read, but based on your comments and emails, I'm glad I did it.
Thank you for your support.  I was in tears today reading your response.
Have a blessed weekend.
xo,
Chrissie

1 comment:

Erin Butson said...

Hi Chrissie, I love your blog, your honesty & your artowrk. It inspires me often. Thanks for sharing your heart with us. We never ever ever know what others are going through or have been through, but it's easy to feel alone in our pain and we're not. I'm not. ever. so, thank you for being so honest.