PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Proverbs 24:3-4

I cannot tell you how good it felt to get my paint and glue out yesterday and just create!  I noted earlier that one my goals this year is to make one piece of scriptural art a week for the year.  My intention is to post them on Sundays, but that may not always happen :)

The weather yesterday was just cool enough to set up an outside studio for the day...my pool deck. 


I'm so excited about this venture.  It feels good to create again...in His grace.

I'm tardy, but I'm linking up to Lovely Made Lovely Monday.

6 comments:

Leigh said...

How lovely! And what a wonderful goal for the year - it will keep you creating and praising Him!

Cindy said...

I didn't make any resolutions for the new year but I do want to make time for more "artist dates" to nurture my creative side.

Createology said...

This is a wonderful way to incorporate your art with scripture. Love this one you have created. Happy 2011...

Ruth said...

Love your resolution.

Your year in pictures is great.

We want to go to Disney for Christmas. Maybe some day.

Ruth

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

i love this piece! love the colors and the textures and the verse!!

Krissy said...

Chrissie, I love the new piece. I LOVE that you incorporate your faith into your work. What a blessing you are and to come to your blog with a cup of coffee! Warm thoughts coming your way today!
Krissy