PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Coloring Books

If you've read my blog for a long time, you might remember when I used to sell these coloring books.
It's oodles of doodles, pages that are perfect for coloring in ;)


I forgot all about them until the other day when Ava was making her own coloring books.  I thought this time instead of selling the hard copies, if you order it I will email you the pages, and then you can print them however you'd like.

I'd say this is a coloring book great for adults and children alike!  :)




In addition to using them as coloring pages, you could use them as templates for embroidery, mosaics, or anything else your imagination comes up with.

They are available here.

This week has been so crazy, and tomorrow is insanely busy, so I'll be out of here until Monday.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend, and to all the Momma's out there:
Happy Mothers Day!
xo,
Chrissie

2 comments:

diplofam said...

I hope you don't take this the wrong way seeing as I am a stranger and all but....I want to be your best friend and come over to your house and make things with you---and I want my daughter to come too! I love EVERYTHING you create--and I know I have it in me too--because I used to do really fun things like this--but then I had 4 kids and starting a quilting non-profit and I miss your type of creativity!!!!

Isabel said...

Happy Mothers Day!!!!Love these coloring sheets:O) I hope all is well with your daughter,glad that you are taking her to the peditrician. Have a great weekend