PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Just a reminder...



I just wanted to let you know that I have accepted a position to substitute in the art room at our local elementary school for the whole month of December.  So...
tomorrow is the absolute last day I can accept custom pillow orders with a guarantee of Christmas delivery.
I don't want anyone to be disappointed, so if you were planning on ordering one for a gift please get the order in by tomorrow.  :)

The etsy shop will remain open until December 15th for guaranteed Christmas delivery for all other orders.

I hope you are having a fabulous day!  See you soon :)

6.  leftover Reece peanut butter cups
7.  hugs from little arms
8.  beautiful weather
9. crock-pot dinners
Photobucket

1 comment:

Christi said...

That sounds like it will be so much fun for you.