PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, January 20, 2012

Right now...

I haven't done a "right now" in a few weeks!


These photos are from yesterday morning and they fill me with joy.
We found the original Superman on Netflix this week, and Jackson loves it!
He has been carrying around Superman "baby" and wearing Ava's Supergirl costume for three days now.  ;)



"Shhhhhhhhh Mama...I am putting Superman Baby to bed."

"He up!  Time for a story!"

"I can fly like Superman!"

I love these photos.  What a precious moment in time for both of us.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  ;)

Photobucket

4 comments:

Happy Mama (Lisa Gonzalez) said...

Oh man, he is REALLY cute.

LeAnn said...

Adorable!!!

Tara said...

Too cute! My now 25 year old used to do the same thing with his Batman and suit. Could hardly get him to take it off to wash it!
hugs,
tara

Farmgirl Paints said...

He's adorable...love the Superman.