PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Some Eye Candy

Happy Tuesday everyone! The weather here is gorgeous and I've got all my doors and windows open enjoying the fresh air!
Add Image Last night I painted rocks. Lots and lots of rocks. We had them leftover from a homeschool project last year when I painted animals on the rocks with the kids. I saw them in the garage yesterday and then after the kids went to bed I couldn't stop. Fun!
I think I'll put a coat of varnish on the top and call them worry rocks. You know the ones you put in your pocket and rub when you need a little extra comfort? Or place them in plant containers as a little decoration. I bet one would look really good in my new little house...:)

I also wanted to show you my new earrings. I did a trade with Cristi and she sent me these AND another beautiful pair. She makes really beautiful jewelry. You can see her blog here.
Hope you enjoyed my rock, err, eye candy.
See you soon!

7 comments:

alyssa said...

LOVE THOSE!! my kids are home for spring break this week & it's raining. we NEED A PROJECT!! how are they so perfectly smooth??

great job!

mysteryhistorymom said...

I didn't know that you homeschooled! So do we!:) Love your work! Let me know if you'd like to do a trade sometime.:) Lori

Sharon said...

Love the rocks! Great idea!! And I tagged you over in my blog for being one of the most Kreativ! You do some BEAUTIFUL work!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Providence Handmade said...

Those are fantastic! I especially love the heart with wings. :)

lori vliegen said...

hi chrissie! your rocks rock!! i remember painting them as a kid...SO much fun! and i think that they will definitely look so cute in your little house...perfect! :)

i love your new earrings that cristi made for you! i'm blessed to own one of her necklaces...she does really beautiful work!!

Unknown said...

Cute rocks dude. They would look great in your new display box!

Anonymous said...

hi, chrissie! thank you so much for stopping by my blog. can't wait to look around yours! love the rocks, girl!