PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mosaic Butterflies

Well, dang it, I thought I would get much better photos of these butterflies.
There are three of them. My almost 18 year old customer asked for purple, yellow, and pinks...
I used stained glass and tile (why oh why can't I get this picture to come in right?)
Oh well. I still need to add wire antennae...and then they'll be done. They really are much prettier in person...
The flowers are gorgeous too. I hope my neighbor doesn't mind me using her front walk for photo shoots ;)
Did you have a nice weekend?
I'm pooped! Does anyone else ever look forward to Monday mornings when everyone goes to school/work? I love the weekends, but they are still a lot of work! :)

10 comments:

{cindy} said...

These are just beautiful!
Thanks for sharing!
Good weekend here...but the regular routines of Mondays are good too!:)
Enjoy the day!

Kim's Treasures said...

Pretty!

Appleshoe said...

Wow, they look beautiful in the pictures. I would love to see the real thing. And yes, I'm exhausted and looking forward to Monday.

lori vliegen said...

ooooh, these are fabulous, chrissie!! that last photo shows off the colors really well.....i'm sure your client will be thrilled!! :)))

A Little Of A Lot said...

Love them !!

Ruth said...

I love the butterflies. They came out beautiful. I love the weekends but they sure can be busy. We homeschool and although everyone doesn't leave on Monday mornings, getting back to a routine is nice.

Ruth

BahamaDawn said...

these are great!!! and yes, i too look forward to monday mornings (sometimes) when i can get back to creating in peace :)

Tara said...

Oh wow....love, love, love these! My art friends and I are getting together soon to make some stones. May have to steal some of your ideas. LOL....

Hugs,
Tara

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

gorgeous! those are so pretty. love them!

Anonymous said...

These are so beautiful!! ~Sam