PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2010 in Review (lots of pictures!)








 



























I was feeling a little lost today and I know it's because I haven't had a chance to create anything in the last couple of weeks.

I went through my blog for the year and compiled photos of things I created in 2010.

I have spent much of the year and my creative time on a secret project that I can't tell you about, just yet.  Soon, I hope!~ :)

Creating things, whether it is a quilt or a mosaic, a paper banner or a sewn gift, makes me feel complete.  When I go too long without a project, I get the twitches!

So tomorrow I'm going to try to let the Christmas messes go and allow myself some time to just...play. 

I've also been working on my New Years Resolutions.  I'll share them soon.

I hope you all had a safe and happy Christmas.  We had a beautiful time and I'll be sharing some of that with you too, soon.

Have a HAPPY HAPPY New Year, and I'll see you on the other side. :)
xo,
Chrissie

  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for letting me take that picture walk through your creations. I am just starting to feel comfortable even calling myself a creative person.. I love the variety with which you create and your love of the Lord which shines through! I look forward to seeing what wonderful things flow through you in 2011!

Createology said...

You have certainly had a very busy and creative year. Everything you have made is so special. Happy Healthy and Safe New Year 2011...

Sarah said...

I just love that you are all about color. Color makes me happy :) I have various colors of Fiesta dishes just so I can be happy about putting them away!

Your quilts are amazing. Love the circles.

Samantha said...

I loved looking at your photos! Very inspiring and beautiful!
Have a wonderful 2011!

sara said...

So much great art!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work! Happy new year :) :)

libbydibby said...

Chrissie -
I absolutely love the images that say, "I choose hope" (need it right now as we are struggling through a fost/adopt situation!) and "walk in faith" - I'd LOVE to order prints of those - and as a fellow artist and blogger, i'd like to go about it the right way.... how would I?