PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, June 30, 2011

36!

It's my birthday!   :)


Remember when 36 was old? haha
I like my thirties.  A lot.
The teen years were fun, but the 20's were hard.
The 30's...get better and better.
You get more comfortable in your skin, I think.
You stop worrying so much about trivial things.
You become more grateful for all the blessings in your life.

I like my birthday.
I'm looking forward to a hot date tonite with my honey.
I'm giving myself a membership at the YMCA for my present,
and the permission to use it at least 3-4 times a week.
Even when I think I should be doing other things...
I will remember I promised myself "time"...
time to do important things just for me.

Today is the last day for Pillows for Davis...
I wish I could do it forever, but it's already been a whole month!
I just wanted to remind you that it's not just pillows-
25% of everything will go to Davis...
prints, checkbook covers, cards, list-makers...the whole shop!
So thanks again for helping Davis this month...
I dream of the day that Amy announces that he's coming home!

Have a wonderful day...
and even if it's not your birfday,
eat a cupcake for me!  ;)

Photobucket

6 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday! I LOVE b-days - hope yours is the best! Can't believe how much your little self looks like your kids!!! Adorable! Hmmm... and there are 3 cupcakes left in my kitchen...

Cristi Baxter Clothier said...

Happy, happy birthday! Have a fabulous day.

Angela Nash said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Time - that's a fabulous gift for yourself.

amy jupin said...

happy birthday to one amazing lady!
hope it was the best one yet!

meg duerksen said...

happy birthday sweet girl.
you are amazing!!!

Pieced Brain Quilt Designs said...

I am a June girl, too, but a few moons older than you! May I be the first one to wish you a Happy upcoming Birthday!!!