PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday Sale!

It's time for my 25% off sale for Black Friday!
Use code BLACKFRIDAY when you check out.
Of course I am a little biased, but I think these all make great Christmas gifts ;)

25% off all checkbooks...

25% off all list makers...

25% off all pillows (excluding custom name pillows)...

 25% off all prints...

and a few "be YOU tiful" signs left...

The sale begins tonite and will last until 11:59 Friday night.

I hope you have had a blessed lovely Thanksgiving!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Christie said...

I do declare on this day, that from today until the end of black friday, everything shall be 40% off!!!!! YOU HEARD ME!!! use the code blackfri11 and head over to http://www.etsy.com/shop/urbanjewelry