PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 8, 2012

Etsy update

I'm making all kinds of new stuff for the shop!
First up are these new bracelets...made from fabric and with my favorite reminder.
I'm hoping to have a whole batch in the shop next week.
You can find this one here.




Since I'll be adding new items, I'm also putting some old favorites on sale.
All checkbooks are on sale for $15 with free shipping!

It has been raining cats and dogs here for three straight days!  We are having a carnival/birthday party tomorrow so I'm praying the rain will stay away long enough to set it up outside.  Wish me luck ;)
Have a blessed weekend, friends!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

those bracelets are super cute. love the phrase too! have a great day!

Unknown said...

i seriously love that bracelet!