PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wednesday

Do you love my original title?  ha
I checked this morning to make sure I knew what day it was!
Aren't summers the best ;)



There's been a lot of arts and crafts going on around here during summer break.
My kids are dying to visit New York City and I thought this was a great project for them.
I drew one and they followed along.  It was their idea to use different scrapbooking papers in the background.
I got the idea from the wonderful blog:  Deep Space Sparkle.
If you have any children that love art, this is the best website for ideas and inspiration.

And on another note...
I'm hosting a give-away at this beautiful blog.
I love Hannah's honesty and her love for God.
I'm excited to be over there!  :)

HAPPY WEDNESDAY FRIENDS!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Linda said...

I have such a soft spot in my heart for children's art. That is adorable!