PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Shop update

I recently completed this big pillow order with the matching banner.
A grandmother ordered them for her grandchildren's playroom.
She wanted mostly a primary color scheme for all of them.
I really enjoyed making them, and I thought the banner adds a nice touch!
 
I never get tired of making these :)
It feels like such a gift.
 






I also wanted to tell you that I made a fresh new batch of fabric checkbook covers.  Remember when I used to make those a couple of years ago?  Some people also like to use them as money envelopes (Dave Ramsey is my fave) or receipt holders.
There are about 10 new ones in the shop.  You can find them here.


It's been an emotional week for everyone.  Boston, Texas, and personal struggles for many close friends.
I'm praying for peace.
xoxo

Photobucket

3 comments:

Carla said...

What a gorgeous set of pillows. Each one made so special

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

What a wonderful order! I can just feel the love in it. :)

Appleshoe said...

such a lovely set. Lucky grandchildren. I have a bit of news of my own to share on my blog ;) I'm sorry to hear things have not been well with you and your friends. I will keep you in my prayers. Take care.